Next on your wish list

Forgot about one that I really want and is very realistic, CVA muzzle loading pistol. Less than $300 new. Top it off with maybe a BSA pistol scope and have less than $400 invested.

Mine will be a shotgun, I think! Wanting a gun designed just for forest grouse hunting. Ha a Browning double auto many years ago, was the best grouse gun I ever had. next was a Remington 870 Special Field. Now I have a mod 37 featherweight, pre 62 in 16ga with a 28" barrel and thinking of cutting the barrel down to 24 or 26". Probablu 26 first, just in case. Checked with Ithica and to barrel that old a mod 37 requires a kit so the newer barrels will work. $500! Think I'll go with cutting off the barrel first and see how that works. Not gonna worry about choke right away. in grouse woods over pointing dog's I'm not sure it will matter. thinking about a rifle too,something in 260 rem or 6.5CM

Hmmmm.........
Just from what's currently in the shop that I might buy any second:
-very early 4 digit KT P32
-been there/done that PRC SKS with a spike bayonet
-black S&W hammerless AirWeight
-Ruger Precision in .22LR
-Bulgarian Makarov
-Sig P225
Oh, and an Aero lower.....just in case.

Gotta add a beaut of a Norwegian Krag we just got in. Madly in lust!

Last edited:
Making my way through layaway on a CZ Bren 805. Should have it (well early) by September. Wife won't let me own a ton of guns so I'm trying to buy really fun stuff.

After that, maybe a 10mm Glock and (I'm a bit ashamed to admit) a Vector carbine or something stupid like that. Although I'm eyeing 7.62 rifles based off the G3. Those are a lot cheaper.

Waiting for Colt to start making their original 1873 SAA again, as they said they at some point would. I'll grab one of those in a heartbeat although they say on their website it will cost $1800... not cheap. Until then my Uberti will have to do.

Number 1 on my list is an Accuracy International AX/MC set up in 338LM with the 2 additional bolts, the additional magazine insert and magazines and 2-3 additional barrels. Probably will order first of the year.

Well right now I have one more AR upper than I do lowers. So I’m thinking of making my spare upper into a complete rifle. So my answer is AR15 lower.

I might consider getting a spare carry gun too. S&W M&P 2.0 compact. Not very exciting I know, but I’ve got a couple guns that I’ve had awhile and still haven’t shot. So I need to rectify that issue.

Forgot about the 440 Corbon, so really I’d like my next cartridge gun to be a single shot 440 Corbon pistol but my next gun will hopefully be a CVA muzzle loader pistol.

Modifing an Existing Rifle:

I have a lot of guns, and som are pretty dern accurate. Or I thougt so until I compaired them with my Ruger American Predator in 6.5. It will out shoot every rifle I have.

It even holds its own against my wifes Ruger Precison Rifle in 6.5. The RAP shoots my hunting rounds better.

The problem with the RAP is those littel 4 round rotary mags. Half the ones I have are defective to one point or other.

So I found out CDI makes bottom metal for the orginal RAP stock allowing it to take AI mags. They will even fit the the bottom metal to your stock if you by the BM.

I believe, for me anyway, that will make the RAP 6.5 CM the perfect rifle. Only remaining problem is it isnt a Winchester.

I already put a 20 MM rail on my RAP to increase the distance I can get with the Vortex scope. Whats better, the 20 mm rail/Vortex combo bottoms out at 100 yards.

I can easily go back to zero without finding I'm a revolution off (which I've done a couple times shooting precision rifle matches.

Nothing I Need or Have to Have though there are a few I would like to add and would shoot them if I had them. One would be to replace a S&W Model 19 I traded away years ago. Then there are a couple Tanfoglio Witness that would fit nicely in a couple different calibers. Lastly for some reason an M&P Shield 45. Far down the list a S&W Model 57 41mag 6".

I am good to go on gun purchases for a while. I have been trying to work on keeping the ones I have fed. I may have a move coming up that will take me to the Nebraska pan handle. In that event the area is widely spread out. Also There is only like one gun store in a 55 mile range. They do not seel reloading supplies. So my latest purchases have been picking up supplies.

On my short list of wishes is a Dillon progressive press with kits for my most reloaded ammo.

Back