Next on your wish list

TrueBlue711

I'm sure most of us on here probably has a gun wish list consisting of 5 or more guns. I'm just curious to see what your #1 gun is on your wish list. i.e. When you buy your next gun, this one will be it. Doesn't matter if it's rifle, pistol or shotgun.

Mine is the Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creed. Though, it will be awhile before getting it. Have a lot of other expenses in front of it to include a new scope for my 300 Win Mag and night sights for 2x of my pistols.

It hasn't been often where I had a #1, it has typically been a tiered system where a handful of guns sit at #1 and the rest are somewhere lower. Then... you sit patiently and wait as if they don't even exist so there is zero pressure... and when one appears in a price range that works, no STUPID excuses as to why ya can't or why "wahhh, it isn't the right time boo hoo" or you don't have the money.

That's purely amateur and I left that nonsense a decade ago. ;)

I have all the paperwork together to send off on September 4th for a CMP M1911A1. I can only hope the lottery number CMP draws for me is low enough to choose a top tier pistol.

Bought my #1 gun this spring - Newton Rifle made in 1916 in 256 Newton. Don't know that I'll ever have the $$ for my new #1 though - Beretta SO6 EELL in 6.5x54MS and a second set of barrels in 20 ga. Figure that one will run me around $20k.
So, if I ever win the lottery...

I'm with Sevens in that there are a handful sitting at #1.
Watching and waiting patiently for the right deal on the right firearm.
Though I don't dream quite as big as some.
I'd love to run across a Megastar in 10mm, the right S&W 1006, a Taurus 981 unmolested with factory scope mount, H&R 686 convertible with 12" barrel (nice one on GB right now just a bit pricey)... come to think of it there may be more than a handful in that slot as there's four already and that's just the handguns! ;)

Mine is fairly pedestrian. A Shield in .45, Things are much more interesting in #2 & #3. #2 is a P220 in 10mm and #3 is a Tikka T3X TAC A-1 in 6.5 CM and #4 is a FiveseveN.

Savage 99 30-30
50 BMG mag. fed upper for my ar-15
Big Horn Armory 500 S&W magnum
Lever action 44 mag
Single action 500 S&W magnum revolver
Something suppressed

K31 before I get priced out. After that... IDK probably a SA Revolver and a lever rifle. I haven't fully decided yet, but K31 is definitely #1. Actually #2 may be an Enfield. Don't want to get priced out of that one either. I buy guns so infrequently that this little list here will take years to accumulate. K31 is coming soon though.

I've rounded out my list of CZ's for the time being. The only thing really left on it is a P14 .303, unless I get a bug for another M1 Garand. Oh, and I still haven't sent my M1 Carbine off for a re-barrel yet.

I may put my firearm purchases on hold for a wee bit. I found one of those fabled "barn find" '73 Jeep CJ5 with low miles, no rust, less than 30k miles. Yeah, that needs to come to my house before someone else jumps on it.

I don't have an actual list. Nor does anything in particular reside at the top. But at any given time I typically have a few guns that I'm interested in acquiring. If I see one of them at a fair price, I may or may not buy it.

I've had times where I went to buy a particular gun and did so. On other occasions I've gone to look at one gun, but bought another. And I've also had occasions where I bought something that I didn't have in mind prior to seeing it.

Mine is a bespoke Perazzi shotgun. Will mean selling a bunch, tapping into the gun fund seriously, and maybe hoping for some luck on the Lotto..........but it will become one of those guns one never sells.

The only firearms I have any particular desire for at this point are a Savage ML10II, a S&W 1006 and a Ruger MkIII Target, stainless/fluted. I suppose I could also add a S&W PC .460XVR.

I have no need for any of them and it will be extraordinary circumstances to add one any time soon.

My one an only CF rifle is a Trued Remington 700 in 308 , another gun I have no interest for . But the Hawkeye Bore Scope is #1 on my list .

Back