• Krag Rifle

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • 30-30 Lever Rifle

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I was looking for a Winchester M94 varient, I'd take a close look at the M64. Best feeling and best handling 30-30 I ever owned, JMHO of course. Don't see them much west of the Rockies I guess as in all my gunny years I've seen three. I own two of those three, one dated to 1938, my birth year and the other to 1957. :cool:
Paul B.

Sorry Franken, the Krag purchase was merely postponed. That's probably gonna come later this year... if I can put off buying g another vehicle until next year (that's a roll of the dice though).

Get the Krag, and scratch that itch. Even if you have to stretch to get one, they haven't made any in a long time, and they aren't getting any cheaper.

I've owned several Krags over the years, have a deep love and respect for the .30-40 round and what it can do. I currently have a Krag in 6.5x55mm.

Get a Krag, learn for yourself what it does, and doesn't do. Once you're satisfied, keep it or pass it on to someone else. I seriously doubt you would sell it for a loss, unless you broke it. :rolleyes:

Back