New York hunters and fishermen

As I see it there's very little the average individual can do politically to change his/her's State regulations & laws no matter where they reside. You either live in that environment or move away. It's just that simple.

Hate Those Liberals!

I don't live in NY but a lot of my family does and I feel for them, I do a lot of hunting up there in Camden, (near Syracuse) and I feel you all are being robbed of your rights by the same man who is responsible for 1/7 people being on food stamps, a 70% increase from 2011. I hope this all blows over soon, and I hope we elect a Republican next time! :D

Rather than boycott the hunting season every gun owner in NY should be in Albany tomorrow (2/28) for the rally. Let Cuomo see the number of people that he has betrayed. Last I heard there were 100 confirmed bus loads and that doesn't count the people driving there. You should also be contacting your elected officials as well as your local law enforcement and demand they uphold their oath of office and support and defend the U.S. Constitution.

Stu

Back