New workshop build finally underway

BTW--the Prazi is a superb press, no discernable slop in any of the fittings or "loose goosey"--for example the shell plates lock on via spring loaded bearings which lock the plate tight, no movement at all. Resizing seems effortless and precise. In a league of it's own IMO, though not the kind of press for mass production if that's what you're looking for. Well worth the money and the wait.

Thanks forthe photo in post #8 Stag, now when the wife complains about how I order too many bullets I can just show her that pic;)

looks like the a great workshop shaping up:D

Thanks forthe photo in post #8 Stag, now when the wife complains about how I order too many bullets I can just show her that pic

looks like the a great workshop shaping up
That's not even all of the bullets--so feel free to tell the wife this is what you want for Christmas. :D:D. However, for all the bullets and cases, I'm running low on primers--so the whole operation may come to a halt in the not to distant future if whatever reason that is holding back adequate production/distribution of primers is not addressed soon.

I finally got around to stabilizing the prazi on the table, I decided to build a support tower directly underneath it and then use deck screws to attach the table top to the tower. That seems to have done the trick--vibration in the press is gone. Didn't seem to make much sense to have a top precision press mounted to a table that vibrated.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_6026.jpg
    IMG_6026.jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_6025.jpg
    IMG_6025.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 78
Back