New to CCW , have a few questions

Is there another place/link for RG leather belts . I’m not on nor have I ever had accounts on any of the traditional social media sites. I did a quick duck duck go search and did not find anything .

Last edited:
Is there another place/link for RG leather belts . I’m not on nor have I ever had accounts on any of the traditional social media sites. I did a quick duck duck go search and did not find anything .

He has stopped posting elsewhere. I’ll bet he’s send pics. Contact him:

(734) 790-0225

rgleather@bex.net

That link works to look at his work without joining Facebook.

A bit OT but when I went to my local Walmart the other day I notices a small sign on the front door. "Walmart would appreciate those that carry firearm to not open carry." I would take it from that concealed good, open bad. Dunno if it was just that local store or if all had that sign in states where concealed is legal. :confused:
Paul B.

Just thought I'd come back and update the thread . The new Alien shape shift 4.0 came in and I've been using it for a few days now . After figuring out the placement of the firearm with in the many positions it can be in . I find it to be very comfortable and that is using a service size ( full size ) hand gun . I like it enough to buy a second shell for the S&W Shield I also like to carry and I'm a little surprised how comfortable and concealable the larger gun can be . The adjustable retention clip that pops over the trigger guard works perfectly and I didn't fully appreciate how modular this holster is . It can be IWB , OWB , 4o-clock , appendix . You need to configure it how you want . Then there's the idea if you want to carry a totally different firearm , you just need the specific kydex shell that connects to primary section of the holster . It's actually a pretty cool set up .

I also decided on the Urban carry belt which is on it's way as well as another cheaper "tactical" :rolleyes: gun belt I bought off of Amazon .

Paul B , interesting right . CA is about to pass a law that states ALL private businesses sensitive places unless the business specifically post a sign in front of there store they allow firearms on site . :( I think the NY case should take care of that nonsense for us but I'm sure someone will file here . Hopefully we can get a PI on at least that aspect of the new law .

Last edited:
Just thought I'd come back and update the thread . The new Alien shape shift 4.0 came in and I've been using it for a few days now . After figuring out the placement of the firearm with in the many positions it can be in . I find it to be very comfortable and that is using a service size ( full size ) hand gun . I like it enough to buy a second shell for the S&W Shield I also like to carry and I'm a little surprised how comfortable and concealable the larger gun can be....
Excellent. I hadn't really looked at these until this thread. The CBST is a good holster, but a ventilated backing (like Stealth Gear and Alien Gear) makes a huge difference for me.

On your question about IWB carry and an undershirt, try a shirt like Underarmor, or something similar. The kind that wicks away moisture. It doesn't feel like a regular shirt, never overheat while wearing one.

So what is "bullet setback" and how does it effect your pistol from being ready to be used?

remove the gun before breakdancing....and if you don't, and the gun comes loose, DON'T grab at it! people get shot in the foot that way!

Some may argue that if you are break dancing you SHOULD be shot in the foot! :)
(just kidding)

Back