New Policy: Act like a liberal

Venison,

You got your head screwed on right!!
Never give in to the mental retards on campus. They don't have the capability of thinking for themselves. You do. Tear them to shreds..

Martyn

The reason I see the campus carry issue is being crucial is that it attacks the anti gun movement at the source. It is the opportunity to exterminate hoplophobia as an ideology rather than keep playing ping pong with it as we do now, and exterminate it we must.

My law school does not allow students with permits to carry on campus. Their justification is that they want the classroom to be like a courtroom, and lawyers don't carry in the courtroom.

Of course they fail to notice that courtrooms are fairly safe because of the hundreds of cops usually found in a busy courthouse. Law schools lack this, but they certainly do not lack stressed out weirdos. I don't worry about it too much, but I would certainly like to have other options if the "run like hell" option were to become unavailable in an unfortunate situation.

Teachers can carry if they want to, but I suspect there is only one that does. Dang, I miss that criminal procedure class already. I'll try to take another class with him the semester after next.

Venison: The gun free zone theory has been "tested" now for many, many years. It has been an abysmal failure IMHO.

It's time for a change. Maybe the liberal wackos will understand that language. You know, they are always for "change" aren't they? :p

Seriously though, they've had their chance. They were wrong and their gun free zone policy just plain doesn't work.

Back