New P210 Target-thanks on the 9mm 1911 thread

So....

This seems like bragging, but this might have been the best "Deal" I've ever had and I only buy deals. I only buy online. Meh.

The company's "correction" posted to my credit card...I got this new gun, everything included...for $1,150.

I don't like mentioning places because I have no attachment, but here it came from Onlineoutfitter.com. I was very skeptical of their website. I also had a Colt Python in my cart (I know, I post frequently how I think they are subpar to the 686 but am thinking of a 6" to go with my 4"). I ordered the P210 Target.

I got an email two days later that the Python was still waiting for me. But I also got an email that the P210 was cancelled with no explanation. I snarkily responded that I was more curious why my P210 was cancelled than the item I hadn't bought. I got a email back from a person. That was a surprise!

Multiple phone calls to me, turns out they were missing 1 mag and didn't want to ship it incomplete. Most nice lady I've dealt with to buy anything had Sig ship them a new mag and stayed in constant contact.

Shipped and arrived quick. Moved from questionable opinion on the website to my best experience I've ever had and best deal I have ever had. Currently, it looks like I did $600 better then the next price. And that lands this buy in my history books. Still love it regardless of price though. No buyers remorse.

Back