New Heizer Defense .410 pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they have even 1/2 as sharp of marketing effort as Taurus did, they'll sell a whole passel of them: There's a sucker born every minute and these days, such folks are protected from their own folly ..... subsidized, even ....... there's a HUGE market there .........

Would make a pretty neat snake gun, as far as SD purposes I would say hell no. The .410 has been shown to be not that great of a man stopper, why limit yourself to a single round of an inadequate cartridge.

peice of junk....i wouldnt pay 5 dollars for it...

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a piece of junk. It may not be practical, but it seems to be well made.

Fiver hundred bucks to start with!. Probably the basic stainless steel model. He mentioned titanium, probably over $800 my guess. For a one shooter!
Sorry, but my 5 shot PD Poly only cost me around $325 NIB!
Interesting in the video he calls it a shotgun, mentions only that it is chambered for 2 1/2 " 410 shotgun ammo. Does it chamber 45 Colt, and have a rifled barrel?

Too expensive and too ugly for a single shot.

All of the weapons from them just look, I dunno agricultural. Like they're a prototype on the way to something else. I wish them luck but it just hurts to look at.

Five hundred bucks and it doesn't even have a rail, door breacher, or even a bayonet lug!

Seriously though, I can think of several guns that I would rather have for that price. Heck I could buy two, maybe three guns that I would rather have and could buy for that price.

I really don't get it but to each his own and who am I to judge.

It does appear to be well made. I must admit I chuckled at the "5000 rounds without a failure...all we did was clean it...and we're still shooting it today" bit. I'm sure there is some single shot out there that can't do this but, well um yeah.:rolleyes:

I wish them well. I just feel for those uninformed souls out there who spend that kind of money for their only self defense weapon ya know.

1338538790_1.jpg

I had one of these and its much smaller. Isnt really anything new or special. Bonds been making dbl barrels that look smaller then that one too.

I bought one of these little nasty guns - what a brutal gun to shoot! My hand was black and blue after just one box of Winchester PDX1. If you want to know how it feels, just whack the web of your hand with a rubber mallet!!!

It looks like a huge improvement over the single shot .45ACP pistol we air dropped into France during WWII. At least this one appears safe to shoot. If they were selling for $15 I would have to have one, but I'm not sure exactly what I would do with it. Maybe rats in the granary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back