New Defensive Tool?

Well,
Too bad the blade is so thick, it would have been perfect to gut fish. Not much of a fillet knife either. An ulu does work better. The "working" ulu's blade is now made of a milled circular saw blade welded to a "T", ugly but efficient.

Does Prettyboy have two of those ugly ducklings? :D
We should ask the Mall Ninja for a product review...LMAO!
:D

just a thought...

the shape of the knife also reminded me of a skining tool, then...i had a flashback :eek: to highschool when very bad guys :mad:, used to go into a close-in fight using straight edged razors held along the outside (pinky side) of each of their wrist and go in with what looked like half-hearted upper cuts. Talk about a quick gut job :barf:

anyway, i'll bet this blade is designed to be held in a reverse grip, thumb over the butt, and used to slash in CQB. i wouild think, as strong as the blade should be, you could gut with one upward slice.

just another point of view, i was always taught to think on the edge before the point ;)

The Ulu is a very handy skinning and work knife, used since dawn of time by Eskimos and works even when made of a shoulder blade bone. They are great for kitchen work. I would guess that this folding Ulu would come with a special Seals-Only training manual and be used in some sort of special punching moves...

Yup, it's an attack Ulu. It's used by the Eskimos for skinning seals.... now what the Seals will use it for...???

Back