NEF Handi-Rifle Barrels

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by winchester1300:
Thank you! So if I get a .223 barrel it will NOT have any sights?? And all other calibers do?? Weird!![/quote]

Not quite. The Super Light (20" barrel,scope only, synthetic stock)is now offered in 223, 22 Hornet, and .243. It goes about 5 1/3 lbs with the youth stock and 5 1/2 lbs with the adult stock.

If I'm not mistaken, all three of those calibers are still offered in the basic Handi Rifle, 22" barrel, rifle sights, closer to 7 lbs.

Tom

I can't find a web site for NEF that clearly explains the products and the options that Tom describes above. Does NEF have a site, or is there a retailer that describes in detail the options? I may be dense, but D&R didn't provide enough info for me. I believe NEF has to fit all the barrels themselves. Is that so?

Yours in cluelessness

Hutch,

Your right, NEF has to fit replacement barrels, when ordering a replacement barrel you need to send them yooour receiver and forend of your rifle so the barrel can be fitted and test fired.

NEF doesn,t have a web site.

Back