Need to buy highly concealable pocket pistol

Beretta Model 85F

For sake of concealment and reliability, I highly recommend you checking out the 85F. Granted, it's .380, but it's a great carry weapon. It is so invisible. I have a Galco SOB 250 holster (small of back), and it's great while driving, sitting down, etc. It's so comfortable, that I forget to take it out when I go to those "wrong" places.

Note, the 85F is the single column version. They have a double stack version (the 84F). It's a joy to shoot - and highly accurate. It's a great point & shoot gun.

-Nick

I have a friend that sells something small than the Keltec. If you want, Email me and i will find out what it was. I have a few llama Subcompact .45's and they are great litlle guns. They aren't light with a 10 round mag of 45, steel frame and slide. It is sorta like an Ultra pint sized 1911 with a cute little tang for your pinky. Over all lenth 5 1/8 not counting the grip safety and 4 1/2 tall. It does weight about 31 oz empty...I like heft and wieght. I carry mine in a back pocket of jeans, side pocket of a coat or in a pancake tact holster with extra mag....that is bulky. I wieght 130 and no one has seen it yet. Think of them a 1911 derringer with 10 rounds. They may make the same pistol in 9mm and .380.

What the HELL kind of pockets do you you guys have????????????

MY pockets aren't large enough for ANY of these guns, except the MK9 and the P32. I have (or had) a Mak, G26 and P11 - only pockets these will fit in are on cargo pants!

**I'm kind of assuming that ojibweindian wants to be able to carry at work but is not allowed to.**

Hey ojibweindian, why not consider a 38 stubbie revolver? The 38 stubbie is still prob the BEST CCW gun out there for the average civilian. Taurus makes a pretty good 38 stubbie that's worth the look. IMHO a stubbie in a pocket holster is THE BEST method of carry in dress up pants.

You could also get a bigger gun (like the Mak, G26, P11) and try carrying in a belly band. I've done the 38 in a pocket holster and the G26 in a belly band, both work great!

Got to cast my vote for Kahr MK40...always reliable, hits what I point it at, fits in my front pocket all the time, and carries 6 rounds of .40. It weighs enough to soak up the recoil. Alessi makes a great pocket holster. Gary

I have to agree with Gino, the only way I've ever been able to effectively carry concealed was with a Makarov in a belly band.
But, hey, if you can stick a .45 in your pocket without anybody noticing, more power to ya! You have my admiration...now tell me how ya do it, lol.

My little subcompact isn't very big at 5 something by 4.5 inch tall, Hip pocket and throw on a jacket. I don't sit on it though

Back