NAACP to sue gun manufacturers

Just for a side dish in this meal...

The NAACP is also going to sue Hollywood studios and broadcasters for lack of representative characters in TV shows.

In light of this, I've decided to sue most of TFL members (defendents to be determined at a later time) because of disproportionate financial resources predetermined by gender and age, thereby resulting in them having more guns than me. I'll see if I can get NOW interested, maybe the ACLU ;)

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

"Ida B. Wells-Barnett, a black anti-lynching activist who wrote of her decision to carry a pistol: "I had bought a pistol the first thing after (the lynching), because I expected some cowardly retaliation from the lynchers. I felt that one had better die fighting against injustice than to die like a dog or a rat in a trap. I had already determined to sell my life as dearly as possible if attacked. I felt if I could take one lyncher with me, this would even up the score a little bit."

A. Philip Randolph, the longtime head of the Brotherhood of Sleeping Car Porters, and Walter White, onetime executive secretary of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, vividly recalled incidents in which their fathers had participated in collective efforts to use firearms to successfully forestall lynchings and other mob violence. As a thirteen-year-old, White participated in his father's experiences, which, he reported, left him "gripped by the knowledge of my own identity, and in the depths of my soul, I was vaguely aware that I was glad of it." After his father stood armed at a jail all night to ward off lynchers, Randolph was left with a vision, not "of powerlessness, but of the ‘possibilities of salvation,’ which resided in unity and organization."

Daisy Bates, the leader of the Little Rock NAACP during the desegregation crisis, wrote in her memoirs that armed volunteers stood guard over her home."

Doesn't anybody read history? What is this organization going to do next, petition for the auctions and collars back? They say they are not asking for money, but I rather doubt the lawyers are going for "pro bono". Like the tobacco cases, they'll demand tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars per hour for their "services".

[This message has been edited by RepublicThunderbolt (edited July 13, 1999).]

Mfume and other minority leaders will get the same treatment that the NWO has in store for the patriots in this country. There will be plenty of room in the Federal detention centers for the minorities after the NWO Beast System takes care of many prophecy Christians, militia people, tax resisters, and other "right wing" groups. These disgusting stooges of the beast system will not have a free ride for too much longer! When the one world system takes over, the minority leaders and their people will be in the same evil boat as everyone else. The Stalinist system will be revived for a short period of time: Destroy everyone possible! Mfume and his crowd should read Revelations. Maybe they will learn something!

Back