NAA Ranger 2 Breaktop

The Minimaster is actually really good. It's light as a feather, yet I can hit a 6 or 8 inch plate at 50 yards with it repeatedly.

While the top break version is neat, the size is getting up there near P32/P3AT territory.
NAA has kept making bigger versions of the original .22 short mini revolver. Some of them border on ridiculous.
.22 magnum is much more effective than .32 ACP FWIW and I'd rather have 5 for sure than 8 maybe.

I don't know that .22 magnum from a 1-1/2" barrel is more effective.
What .22 magnum does best in little pistols is LOUD!
And a single action pistol is a handicap.

It's s toy (something to play with) and I bet it will be sold more for that reason than as a serious defensive revolver.

Before anyone posts it, no I don't want to be shot with one but that doesn't make it a good choice for self defense. And yes, out of a 1-1/2" barrel the 22 Magnum is mostly loud.

Dave

Don't get me wrong- I love the little NAA guns. I have a couple in .22 short, and may buy a LR model if I run across one. I make custom grips for them.
I think every gun aficionado should own- just because they are so cute!

I have a NAA 22 Mag. It’s fun to play with but, I can carry a J-Frame just as easy and can shoot it much better than the little NAA.

Back