NAA Mini revolver fifth pocket carry

Maybe I'm looking at it this wrong. The problem with just tossing a gun in your pocket is because something else in said pocket might manipulate the trigger. Right? But if you have a pocket that is only big enough for the gun. And said pocket will presumably never have anything else in it. Why is that method of carry such a bad idea? A pocket holster for that little gun in that little pocket will be nothing more than a pocket liner. I personally like the idea, but maybe I'm missing something.

I agree with you. The only problem is that the cylinder snags behind the liner int the pocket and its anything but a fast draw.. More like a "can't get this thing out" draw.. with a smooth lined pocket holster that fits int here, that should be easier (i hope)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you shot the pistol? You need to practice drawing and shooting before you start to rely on the device.

When they first came out a friend of mine got one. I shot it several times and was unable to hold on to it. Interesting to shoot and then try to catch the pistol as it flies through the air.

Frankly some of the smaller pistols are just as concealable and are easier to control.

Small caliber pistols require a minimum of two shots. If you cannot control the weapon then it potentially becomes a liability.

Back