NAA Mini revolver fifth pocket carry

s9601694

I recently purchased a NAA mini revolver in 22 mag. Really cool little gun! I want to use this as a back up gun to my EDC. I have been walking around the house with it -unloaded- in my 5th jeans pocket (the "zippo pocket"). It fits in there perfectly!

57EF893E-A7E8-454D-BFF1-C3FC6B80D185-707-000000E9B92A7545.jpg

Only drawing it is a pain (it snags) and i don't like carrying a gun without a holster. It would be great to find a small enough holster that fits in that pocket! Anyone carry one of these like this?

Thanks!

@barstoolguru: i agree, hence my last sentence (i guess a little hidden under that picture that turned out WAY bigger than i thought it would)

5th pocket = watch pocket, of course very few people carry a pocket watch any more so the NAA seems a good substitute:)

Their folding grip/holster works very well. See it on their web site. It covers the trigger and provides a bigger grip in your hand than the standard wood grip. I ordered mine that way.

I've read really bad reviews about those folding grips.

Hey bad guy!
Fumble for the gun in my pocket
Unfold the grip
Get a grip
Cock hammer
Boom!

As apposed to just the last three points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a fabric holster from NAA for my Pug ... it fits perfectly and has a Velcro pouch for a reload ... I carry the Pug all summer in the slash pocket of cargo shorts ... great little gun ...

I have the Thad Rybka leather holster for my 1 and 5/8 mini. Works well and carries 5 reloads (obviously not in real time). However, it will carry 5 22 LR in the pouch, it won't fit 5 22 mags. But it will fit 5 WRFs - which chambered in a 22 mag cylinder.

Yes, reloading this in a fight, they better be really slow zombies. :D

Maybe I'm looking at it this wrong. The problem with just tossing a gun in your pocket is because something else in said pocket might manipulate the trigger. Right? But if you have a pocket that is only big enough for the gun. And said pocket will presumably never have anything else in it. Why is that method of carry such a bad idea? A pocket holster for that little gun in that little pocket will be nothing more than a pocket liner. I personally like the idea, but maybe I'm missing something.

Back