My wife is not gonna be happy!

kilotanker22

I just traded my Ruger 6.5. Then bought a Winchester XPR Sporter in 6.5 Creedmoor. And Ordered a Remington 700 5R Gen 2 in 6.5 Creedmoor..... With a Vortex Strike Eagle 3-18 with the EBR 4 MOA Reticle.

I guess it's easier to ask Forgiveness than permission

It will be a couple weeks before I can Pay off the remington and Vortex.

I should be able to get to the range with the new XPR next weekend. I have an XPR in 300 win mag that I like very much. I also have a ton of components for the 6.5 so I figured that Another one wouldn't hurt

I can buy what ever I want and my wife doesn't say a thing. I make all the money and pay all the bills. So I get what I want. She buys what she wants and she pays for it. No matter to me.

Dang! This dinghy is getting crowded!!
Welcome to my boat! :D

Notice i wasn't the one that said "Manbun Victim", this time!! ;)

Heck, you didn't even recover from your shoulder yet, and already ask'n for a beat down by the Mrs.

At least i can tell my wife i'm not injured and buying more rifles... :rolleyes:

Dang! This dinghy is getting crowded!!
Welcome to my boat! :D

Notice i wasn't the one that said "Manbun Victim", this time!! ;)

Heck, you didn't even recover from your shoulder yet, and already ask'n for a beat down by the Mrs.

At least i can tell my wife i'm not injured and buying more rifles... :rolleyes:
That's true.

Her birthday is next month so I will just buy her something nice... The remington and the Vortex with Rings and a 20 moa base is costing over $1600 with tax. I probably wont even tell her until I bring it home after I pay it off

The whole man bun thing doesn't bother me... The Army taught me to have thick skin. 12 years of Marriage taught me to have thicker skin.

Well, i made a first payment on my Forbes.

Then, wouldn't ya know, LGS gave me a smok'n deal on a CZ 720 semi auto 20 gage.
It's on order. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My daughter is 21.
Have been married 2 years with wife #2.

Want thick skin, have a custody battle, with a judge that does NOT like men!!!

My daughter is 21.
Have been married 2 years with wife #2.

Want thick skin, have a custody battle, with a judge that does NOT like men!!!

So I take it you must have other children that are younger, what with you going through a custody battle.

I bought that 3-18 strikeagle for a 6.5 cm. Your really going to like it. Going to grab another one for my 7 mag. Eye relief is great and so is the glass. Turrets are real positive and it does a box test perfect.

"she will calm down in a few days LOL"

Or, bring it home and put/hide it in your safe before she comes home!!!

Mine has no idea how many guns I have and it is neither any of her business or any concern for her...

Instead of arguing over buying 5 or 10 or 20 more guns...
She just wonders why I keep buying more safes!!!:D

T.

Back