My New Toy.

I couldn’t see myself making a reply that didn’t include a bolded and underlined version of the seven letter word the opens with “a” and likely what everyone else is thinking.

So here’s my attempt without it.

Sir, really? You’ll be a member here for a dozen years but over THIS you’ll stomp feet and walk out in a hissy fit? Now I’m annoyed that my tax money is “federally” funding your meds that you must have missed this morning.

To the subject, as I try to step over the corn-filled pie that is post #17, I love my 52’s. My 52-1 has the finest trigger but my extremely late production TZT-prefix 52-2 is the one I shoot the most and the one I hunt with annually.

Oh, while I’m not sure this detail matters but… I actually bought all three of them, they weren’t issued to me. :D USSR, have a blast with yours, these are fantastic pistols.

In living in an apartment building for a while, in Toronto, Ontario. Sending a pistol, by mail was a No-No. As in returning my Mod 52 to the USA. Custom shop.
So I used my Company address as the return address.

It came back, poorly packaged, with 2 inches of the barrel protruding, front sight showing! Amazingly not damaged. I did not need to adjust the sights!
Shot exactly true, in my 20M range.

The only improvement in scores, was when I purchased a .32 revolver calibre French (Do not remember the manufacturer's name) Separate trigger groups, and 3? different slides. The British projectiles were IVI? swaged rounds, that required 1.5 grains of Dupont 700X to shoot incredibly small groups.

The frame was one big chunk of wood, that your hand-fitted into. You could say that I was seriously into Bulls-eye competition at that time.

The only improvement in scores, was when I purchased a .32 revolver calibre French (Do not remember the manufacturer's name) Separate trigger groups, and 3? different slides.

Brit, was it the DES Unique ,32 wad cutter?
attachment.php

I lusted after the model 69, the .22 version but could never afford one in my Bullsye competition days.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 5.46.54 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-02 at 5.46.54 AM.png
    472 KB · Views: 280
Back