My New(to me) Rifle!

Got caught up doing errands today, planning on heading out tomorrow. Don't worry, y'all will get pics of my poor shooting :D

FYI, mine never has done too well on a bi-pod. I have had several of the laminated Savages, and none of them were anywhere close to their best on a bi-pod.

The results are in!

What scope is that?
SWFA SS 10x42

Shot with 175gr factory remington match ammo at 100 yards. FWIW, the order was Bottom L then R, then Top L then R, center last(target was oriented 90 degrees counter clockwise compared to the picture)
20130210_174356_zpsc59bf113.jpg

It's what I had hoped it would be. A setup where I am definitely the limiting factor that will give me lots of room to grow with. I'm excited to get more rounds downrange with it. Weather report is not favorable for tomorrow though, 19mph winds, so that could make it interesting if I try my hand at something longer than 100 yards.

Sig that bottom right hand target is what I would be looking for that has little (no) vertical deviation, that load (whatever it is) could be something to build on!:);)
Well I actually reread your post and the target has a 90 degree correction. So nevermind my post. keep shooting

Back