My New M-39

Average size.

The edit feature seem to go away after a time

.....................................:D................................

Last edited:
Todd if it is appropriate, Where did you get that beautiful rifle? I haven't seen any that good. Did you get it face to face or off the internet. Thanks for an info you choose to impart to me.

Levi

great looking wood on that one Todd1700. Good score!

MJ1- Isnt it enough that you have tortured evryone at THR forever with the pics of your sweet collection? now you have to come here and rub it in my face too (oh, and going from MJ to MJ1 didnt fool me you sneaky snake! :D)? Now I have to start going to Arfcom to browse a gun forum without having to get insane with jealousy over your pics. You STILLL suck, and I hate you even more than ever.:p

You owe me one of you sweet scoped Enfileds as restitution for mental anguish. I'll have me people contact your people with shipping info.:cool:

:D

Beautify rifle. Did you finish the wood yourself?

My M-39 is my most accurate rifle and I take it to the range on every trip. I had a second one that actually had a better trigger but I sold it.

I've learned I'm a shooter and not a collector so I let someone else enjoy this beauty.

In order I like my M-39, then my Enfield S No4 Mk1* and then my ex sniper Mosin Nagant.

Beautiful rifle, Todd. I love the stocks on these things. Here are a couple of pics of my VKT that I bought from Empire a year or so back. There's something about picking up a "brand new" 64 year old rifle :)

One cool discovery I made about mine is that it was built on a Remington receiver (see second pic). Guess you could say she's back home where she belongs now.

Attachments

• M39_7.jpg
    M39_7.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 54
  • M39_11.jpg
    M39_11.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 46
  • M39_17.jpg
    M39_17.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 42
Very nice rifle!! And finding out little extras and history of the gun like the Remington reciever is part of what makes collecting Mosins more fun. Congrats!

Back