My new EDC, Kahr PM9 NICE!

I had the CM9 and K40

Both were good guns

The follower design does need updated (If it hasnt already been done)

I was never able to get accurate double taps, and I never got comfortable with the slightly slower draw from a pocket so moved to M&Ps and IWB carry

The Kahr PM9 and CM9 are both great ccw pistols. The only downside to them is that they have a tendency to break the leg of the magazine follower during firing. The feed ramp was to blame. The factory will send a replacement but it doesn’t fix the underlying problem. Metal followers can be purchased which will stop it.

Have owned a CM9 for years and carried it on an off through those years. Through that time, it's been accurate and perfectly reliable.

Honestly, there's nothing pistols like the Glock 43 and M&P Shield do that the PM9/CM9 haven't been doing just as well for years.

Have owned a CM9 for years and carried it on an off through those years. Through that time, it's been accurate and perfectly reliable.

Honestly, there's nothing pistols like the Glock 43 and M&P Shield do that the PM9/CM9 haven't been doing just as well for years.
It seems everyone and their brother want me to switch from what I prefer (PM9s and a PF9) to what they prefer. A buddy was adamant that the G43 was all that an a bag of chips, so I went to the range and we shot them in drills and such for an hour or so. He bought a CM9 last week.

Back