My new Browning Hi-Power is a piece of...

I just picked my AIM HP up today from the smith. I had a new hammer, sear, trigger, safety and some springs put in. Now I want night sights. Anybody have a good source for HP Night Sights. I want someone that has the right tool for the HP, good price, decent turn around.

Browning Hi Power??

It's a old design, you have to cock it the first shot, its not made of plastic or stainless steel and what about that punny 9mm Para. too small for self defense and the grip it doesn't fell like a 2x4 (glock). You guys say its a good handgun WRONG. It's one of finest and most realiable handguns every made and it gets better with time.

Turk

The day after my 21st birthday (1979)I
walked into my local department store and purchased a Belgium made BHP.
A beautiful gun but had to sell it a few years later for rent or something. Stupid!!

Purchased a tactical model about 5 years ago. Another beautiful gun, I sent it to C&S and just had them put on one of their wider triggers, some Novak sights and Craig Spegel Grips.....it's even better....perfect!!:)

That's all it needs, enjoy!!

Browning Hi-Powers

Welcome to the fraternity of BHP fans. I too wasted years fondling "other" guns, but am now a true beliver. To round out your education, log on to http://www.fnhipower.com

If pee-boy will send me an originally signed copy of his dealer's ffl, I will send him a lorcom, which I belive, bypassed all the design "flaws" inherent in the BHP and 1911.

Shoot often and safely

Jay

Back