Murtha: 'Surge Is Working'

Federal out of hand spending is what I'm refering to, not the DOW which is driven on emotion. We are broke and still sending money all over the world, even to our enemies. We are now paying ransom to North Kores in the amount of 50,000 barrels of oil every month. This is in addition to other aid. We do not have a gold standard. Our printing presses keep printing money and the deficit keeps growing. Our government is like a college freshman with a credit card and no sense. In the meantime our dollar sinks on foreign markets. It scares me.

Well, if it came to that then they'd just have to get into the early American settler spirit...pull up their bloomers...and do what paw tells 'em with none of that back talk! :rolleyes:

I wasn't meanin no disrespects to the lady folks around the forums n'all, but livin off the land is hard work on a man so he needs a woman to treats him right you know.

Yeah, I forget sometimes that handling guns & surfin the net isn't just for men anymore so I gotta remember that female type people may be readin this.

Back