Mouse gun pic thread

I have not started a pic thread in ages so I was thinking of what one could I start that you do not see each and every day on here. I came up with a couple ideas.

This thread is dealing with true "mouse guns." For the purpose of this thread the definition of "mouse gun" will not have a weight, caliber, or capacity restriction. The gun must simply be smaller than a PPK or J-Frame.
NO PPK OR J-FRAMES!!!

My contributions are as follows...

NAA Mini .22mag
NAAmini.jpg

Seecamp LWS380
LWS380.jpg

Seecamp LWS32
LWS32.jpg

Rohrbaugh R9s
RohrBaugh.jpg

Since there is no weight or capacity restriction this would qualify also.

Bond Cowboy Defender
BondDerringer.jpg

This one is smaller than both height and width wise but it might be a bit heavier and thicker.

Kahr MK40 Elite '03
KahrMK40.jpg

I'm posting my same ole pics

Haven't bought anything new in a while.......sorry!

Couple of Kahr 9's

newmk9woodgrips003compressed.jpg

pm9onblack.jpg

My Trusted Seecamp LWS32

seecamp.case.use.jpg

I know this doesn't quite qualify, but it's close;
(and she gets jealous)

cs45.kershaw.jpg

The gun must simply be smaller than a PPK or J-Frame.
NO PPK OR J-FRAMES!!!

Well, I guess I'll have to bend the rules a bit. It is larger than a J-Frame (though only very slightly) but it's not. It's a D-Frame.

Nickgunphotos005.jpg

Colt Cobra .38 Special

Okay, let's get back to REAL mouse guns. Here's my first entry, a Colt Mustang that I pocket carry a lot.

Colt_Mustang_01.jpg

When the Mustang is too big, I'll pack a .25 Beretta 950:

Beretta_950_01.jpg

But, my TRUE mouse gun is:

mousegun.jpg

haha, i knew i bought that mega sized zippo off ebay for some reason. it just took a couple years to find out. :D

its almost 7 inches tall and will drain a whole bottle of zippo fluid.

Baby Browning.

S5000029.jpg

Beretta 71. Too big to be a true mousegun but it is surprisingly small, easy to conceal, can be carried in condition one and is very reliable with most ammo. The Beretta 71 was also used by the Israeli Mossad/Shin Bet.

port.jpg

Geologist - Your pic made me realize that Berettas have always looked modern & sleek. The shape of that gun seems to be about 40 years ahead of its time.

Maybe a good example is the Beretta PX4 Storm? It looks so modern that it is not quite as popular as it probably should be.

Ditto for Walthers. Back in the day, it was the PP and PPK. 10 years ago, it was the P99. Everyone else is still kind of following in their footsteps as far as compact pistols go.

Back