Most Expensive Handguns

I want to find one of those in stainless, and make a red overcoat with yellow glasses...

Nah, one of those cool active-camouflage suits and a mullet would "match" it better :D. I'm working on a 45LC top-break the fires 6-o-clock, though ;) (callin' it the Stampede, no matter what Beretta says :cool:)

TCB

Brian (BAC1023) already showed you his gems, so I can kepp my old Korth beater and SIG P210-4 photos in the bucket.

But how about some nice Swiss Hämmerlis?

DSCF7240-1.jpg

Or some old Anschütz or Walther KKJ rimfire sporters?

Exportrifles.jpg

DSCF4424.jpg

Even airguns can be very well made, these are a bunch of old Feinwerkbau 150 and 300S match rifles.
DSCF4819.jpg

Caspian Arms sells cool looking 1911 frames, slides and parts. Cylinder & Slide sells a couple of nice pistols. STI pistol's are very accurate. Wish I could afford a Freedom Arms pistol. Merkel comes too mind, along with Cooper and any used Parker's; which are some of the best used double side by side shotguns.

Last edited:
Brian (BAC1023) already showed you his gems, so I can kepp my old Korth beater and SIG P210-4 photos in the bucket.

But how about some nice Swiss Hämmerlis?

DSCF7240-1.jpg

Or some old Anschütz or Walther KKJ rimfire sporters?

Exportrifles.jpg

DSCF4424.jpg

Even airguns can be very well made, these are a bunch of old Feinwerkbau 150 and 300S match rifles.
DSCF4819.jpg
Very nice, Andy :)

I have to say, I'm somewhat happy about the recent surge in prices that Matebas have seen. :cool:

dXBB6c1.jpg

But I also have empathy for those who didn't get on board early enough. :(

As far as high dollar guns that are worth the entry fee, I agree with others about P210s, Korths, MR73s, and let's not forget S&W Registered Magnums and Triple Locks. Someone also mentioned Pardinis, and my GT9 is my absolute favorite semi-auto for the range.

Beautiful collection, LSP :cool:

As for the Pardini GT9, I tend to agree with you. Its one of the best shooting pistols I own...

Glad you joined the forum, LifeSizePotato, I've been a fan of your online Mateba shrine for a while, now; very informative. That picture is pure awesomeness, and would surely make Ghisoni smile. You need to pick up one or two of the carbines that pop up online occasionally and you'll be set ;)

I've seen what you mean about the prices of late; the going rate's jumped up about one or two grand in the last six months or so, which is weird because I'm seeing more for sale than ever before ???. It seems like supply is driving demand. If this continues, whoever owns the patents at this point could make an easy killing making repros--one can only hope :o

TCB

Back