Most comfortable boots are???

I'm a forklift technician and I give a vote to Wolverine Durashocks as well. I used to wear RedWings and my feet hurt because they didn't have the cushion I needed to walk on concrete floors all day. I'll give them one thing they last almost forever for me. I have a retired pair I use to work in the yard with and they are 5 years old, ugly but useful. One of they guys at work always wears Wolverine Durashocks and swears by them, now I know why, my feet don't hurt any more and they're now almost a year old and going strong. The Wolverine Fusion boot is excellent.

Brian

[This message has been edited by Mouse Gun (edited November 03, 2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DAKODAKID:
Thanks for the input guys, I am an Aerospace
assembly supervisor and spend alot of time walking.
I like the Kangaroo Rocky boots but for some reason they are illegal in Kalifornia...
Maybe they are "assault" boots!!!!!and I would have to register them!!!
[/quote]

WOW... what a state

Thanks for all your input.
I bought a pair of Wolverine Durashocks and boy are they comfortable and they're not even broken in yet!!!!
I really want to get a pair of Danners also because I have heard nothing but good things about them, I am having trouble finding them.
All the local stores don't sell them and I haven't found anything on the web..
Love the Wolverines,
my feet thank you!!!

For me, Rocky's have always been good, but better yet have been the Cabela's brand. Just as warm, just as waterproof, but a lot less money when compared to comparably equipped Rocky's. My last pair lasted 3 years and cost only $99.00. And I wore the crap out of them. I used to shoot the archery 3D courses every weekend and always wore these boots for ankle support and water proofness. Put alot of miles on them and they never needed breaking in.

(No, I don't work for Cabela's!! :D )

(( Okay, okay, so I'm late. Better start reading these more carefully huh? Anyways, for anyone else looking at this....... :D )

------------------
"Charlton Heston is my President"

Danny45
NRA, NAHC, Buckmasters

[This message has been edited by Danny45 (edited November 06, 2000).]

DANNER's are without a doubt, the finest boots I've ever strapped on my feet. I have hunted them all over NA[including ALASKA], and prefer them over everything. Hell, I've got one pair of DANNER AIRLITES that I wear onstead of cross-trainers.

------------------
Stay Sharp!

Will Fennell/CAMILLUS CUTLERY

Back