Mossberg 100 ATR what caliber?

Between the two calibers I would go with .30-06 simply for the wide variety of ammo available and how common the cartridge is. .308 is also a common cartridge, not saying it's not, but there are simply more .30-06 loads out there. Ballistically there isn't much difference, though the .308 holds a bit of an edge at long range (500+yds).

As to the rifle, buy what you like.

I personally like Remingtons and own a couple of ADL's that I got for just north of 300 and built up (still building on one :D).

alright so the 700 sps (regular)

i got these prices: 575 with tax, 585 with tax(could be lower, this store needs to check their other distributer)

what do you think of these prices?

i think im going to skip on the mossberg, realizing that i could be making the same mistake as alot of other things, im going to go ahead and get the better thing first, instead of buying something that i may frown upon in the future.

well those are in-state store prices that includes tax and all fees

the price of a transfer would be less than 530 including shipping and transfer fee.

would there be a reason to buy from a local shop instead of doing a transfer?

I know the Ar30 comparison vs atr 100 aint fair. I wouldnt try to . But having good shooting stuff is nice. You dont really have to spend 1800 bucks for a real shooter. Stevens and Tikka will do almost as well, for 1/4 the money.

CZ also makes some pretty accurate rifles. Their trigger is really good. I like the forward setting trigger . Shot one in 204 Ruger. (yithians)

Back