Mosin Nagant???????

Hey guys, my father who is an officer just brought home a bunch of confiscated ammo his department was getting rid of. Some of it we are keeping for our own arsenal but we got a bunch of 7.62x 54 and I wanted to know if any of you M/N owners where interested.

4 boxes of 20 Non-corrosive quality Russian 200 grain rounds, and a bag of 68 other random rounds including FMJ's, tracers, and bimetal bullets of unknown weights or condition. $50 + shipping for all OBO.

If you are need of any 7.62 x 39, I have 6 boxes of standard Wolf ammo as well. $20+ shipping OBO.

Trades accepted of .380 acp, 30-06, 30-30, .357, .222, and .22 lr ammo.

I have 494 positive ebay feedback and have sold on the forum before. Email me at coolclay@gmail.com!

Last edited:
The add lists it like this:

Mosin Nagant 91/30-7.62X54R Graded very good military surplus rifle, includes bayonet and cleaning kit. Condition of rifle may vary rifle to rifle. $89.99

Hey, it's better than destroying it like most departments do, at least this department puts it up for sale! It's still available BTW.

I bought the same exact one about 2 months ago from buds. When I got it it was in amazing shape. My dealer said that a rifle of that quality should be worth $150. It may have just been the luck of the draw but you should go for it.

Anybody mention the bayonet has to be ON for it to shoot to POA...?...'cuz POI will be different without that long-a--ed spike on the end.

Read it on the internet and in magazines.
Really.
Gotta have the bayonet on to get on target.

The Finnish Mosin Nagants are the most accurate rifles. There is no such thing as a new M/N. The Finn's did put new furniture and barrels on some and put them in storage and never used them, but the they never made receivers. They used Russian receivers which were used. There was one Finnish sniper who had 505 confrimed kills using only iron sights in 100 days of fighting againist the Russians. I have 10 of the Finnish and 15 of the Russian Mosin Nagants. They are fine rifles and the ammo is cheap and there is a ton of it on the market. I have over 3,000 rounds. If you buy one remember you just can not have just one, they are habit forming.

Back