Money Bomb for the NRA

Over the last 5 years or so, I've made it to an Endowment Level membership; lifetime plus a tier or two. Contribute when I can, and I wish it could be more. I don't necessarily agree with everything that the NRA says or does, but as long as they have a presence in DC and they have the audience, they have my money. Dropped $250 on the ILA the other day just because.

Im not sure if somethong like this goes on already but i fish commercially and theres an NRA equivalent organization who minds government actions and looks out for our needs. Most fish buyers are members who route a percentage of the of the price per lb to the organization. You can see which fish buyers are members and not online.

Would be great if the NRA setup the same. Id happily pay an extra 5% on ammo, guns, gear, whatever from a member dealer and would shop members exclusively if they did that to support the NRA.

midwayusa.com does the NRA round-up.. I buy quite a bit from them and usually throw a couple extra bones on top of the order through that program.

Back