militec-1

I am using a straw from CLP I believe with the small bottle of Militec-1. Militec-1 is like alien lube. I'm very interested in how it works to protect vs Tuf-Glide or CLP.

i'm getting a small needle oiler form my armorer. like the size and seems to work better.

i just lubed my 30 with militec. it'll be atleaset a month before i see how much evaporates. not sure when i'll see smoother operation that everybody reports. it's a little thicker than other oil i've used, seems like a good idea.

i give myself a lot of shots nowadays so i just took one of my never used needles and filled it up with oil. i know not very high tech nut it gets into ANY nook and cranny. havent tried mil-tec but i may do so. i heard that CLP in the bore can screw up the bore(?) so i stopped using that. i started with kroil in my old mosin nagant and man it slicked that bolt up, but it stinks too much for the ones i bring outta the safe a lot. i found that CR-10 copper solvent works like a charm in my nagant. oh yea be careful with wolf ammo in an older rifle. my nagant was started to rust lightly after i scrubbed her down a week before. lucked out as there was no pitting. shoved some CR-10 soaked patches through and DANG you wanna talk about a mirror finish!

WOW Just have to give a shout out to Militec for awesome customer service. If you guys have problems with a local distributor (or even an online one for that matter) call up their customer service number and ask to speak to Russ. He will make things right for sure.

He also said they are aware of the increasing internet feedback related to their product being used for firearms and knives, etc. and want to keep customers happy.

good folks at militec, if you're short of cash right now or just want to try it out for free just ask! they'll send you a sample.

Militec-1 is the best lube

as far as I'm concerned too. It IS alien lube - they ship it directly from Area51.. LOL

I had a junk car and the door required a Gorilla to pry open; it also made a LOT of noise. I put a couple of drops of Militec on it just for laughs. The next day when I went to open the door it swung out like it was on ice and I almost fell on my ass - and NO noise. The stuff is unbelievable.

I use CLP or #9 and then a fine coat of Militec. It's so much fun to put Militec on a new gun and feel that slide glide back. Ahhhh! No, I don't work for the company.

jAK-47:eek:

Attachments

• veprk.jpg
    veprk.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
it's been over a month and i'm very happy with this stuff. on my g30 it's smoothed up the action, not alot but noticable. probably more of a difference on tighter tolerance guns. i also don't need to reapply lube, it still has a thin film.

the biggest difference i saw was on my knife. it's so much smoother and fast to flick open.

this is good stuff folks. better than clp, zero friction or anything else IMO.

Back