Michelle Obama Proud of US for First Time

You know full well that this comment was taken out of context by the conservative media to make political point with their base.

The BOSTON FREAKING HERALD conservative?!?!?! BWHAHAHAHAHA! That is the funniest thing I have heard since my girlfriend told me she was done buying shoes! I would love to know what percent of the conservative base lives anywhere in the circulation of the Boston Herald.

She is as much a American as you or I.

I belive "an" is the word you are looking for.

If you are that blinded by partisanship then I feel really sorry for you.

It is so much better to be so blinded by partisanship that you are only proud of America when they like your husband.

Granted her statement was not clear but to make political hay over this shows the Republicans are grasping at straws when attacking Obama.

Hilary is the only one I realy see attacking Obama. However, when the time comes, we evil Republicans have many more straws to grab for.:eek: The most important and the most frivolus are inexperience, and the fact that the middle name Hussein will tend to distract alot of white, male voters in certain parts of America(sad but true, I hear it every day at work).

If this is all the Conservatives have then surely they will loose big in Nov.

As I said above, we evil Republicans have all sorts of nasty tricks up our sleves. Look at what we did to that poor peanut farmer Carter in '80 all the way up to Ron Paul. Pure evil we are, straight to the core.;)

She reminds me a rather lot of Hillary, but without any of the soft edges or restraint. She seems to have something of an acid tongue; while she has dialed it back a bit, it has not gone away. While it is true that we elect a candidate and not the spouse, it seems like she would play as large a role in an Obama administration as Hillary played while Bill Clinton was president

My thoughts exactly! Four years of this????:barf:

Back