Mexican Militia/Cartel In Arizona

With the advent of the Zetas it is much better organized and equipped than in the past. Previously you had random units contracting with Mexican and US citizens to protect shipments. Now the Zetas are organizing it all. They are also equipped with almost brand new equipment we provided while training them. Ten years ago the Mexican military involved might have had a few technicals to throw around, but now they have nice new humvees with big guns, night vision, and everything else.

I would seriously consider buying a barrett if I lived in the area...well, consider it more than I already am.

Waste of money, even if it would be a GOOD waste of money.

Just scrounge up some AP .30-06, pull the bullets and load them in some 7.62x51 NATO. Put these in a FAL, AR-10 or M14 magazine. Load the magazine into a suitable .30 caliber rifle.

Their humvees aren't up-armored. Even FMJ would probably be fine unless they wore ceramic plate armor, which I've only seen on one person on the border... a Minuteman from the midwest who spent about $1000 on a heavy duty vest.

You'll stop offending vehicle or insurgent military unit in its tracks as long as you can aim and maintain cover.

A couple years ago the Zetas realized the Mexican Gov't wan't paying them crap and most deserted to the drug lords. In many cases entire units with their command structure intact.

Where have I heard that before?

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire: THE A-TEAM." ...

Where have I heard that before?

In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire: THE A-TEAM." ... QUOTE]

I love it bro!:D

Back