McCain's VP Choice....

I thought barracuda keeps saying she wouldn't want the job, that she still has a lot of work to up in your neck of the woods :o

edit: he should ask condi

is she too good looking to attract the female vote? I love the idea that she might pull the gender rug out from under Hillary. (no pun intended) :D

as an Alaskan I don't want her for VP right now

I need her to stay here and complete the repairs of the giant fiasco Frank Merkowski made these last few years. So please give her a chance to continue in her current office. Maybe in 2012 she could be on the presidential ballot.

The only thing her predecessor did right was to repeal the Alaska Concealed Handgun Permit requirement for carrying concealed. Other than that Frank could screw up a soup sandwich.

She has zero name recognition in the CONUS. McCain needs somebody who will bring The South to the table. That man is Mike Huckabee.

WildAlaska said:
mygovernorishotterthanyours
Oh, I don't know about that. Ted's lookin' pretty good in this pic. :D

attachment.php

Attachments

• strickland-745544.jpg
    strickland-745544.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 470
Wow, Wild, I don't know her politics but she's at least as appealing to the eye as Condi Rice!

However I do know Condi's politics as regards to RKBA and I'd vote for her in a minute. ;)

I had theorized that he would pick up Schwartzeneggar as the VP, allowing them to be collectively known as Vin Weasel.

WildlyDelusionalAlaska said:
She would be a media darling

Right up until they saw the stuff you posted a while back having to do with game management. You haven't noticed the media's "pro-hunters need not apply" signs hanging all over the place?

In the extremely unlikely event that McCain made such a pick, I might just vote for him. So he'd pick up a few Ron Paul supporters and lose the mainstream media.

Had never really heard of her until this and reading the information on her it sounds like she is way overqualified to be Veep. There are several that I would like to be McCain's running mate but for the reasons I like them would turn many against them. For instance I would love for Linsey Graham to be the running mate because he seems to think for himself and have the best interest of Amercia at the forefront, that is exactly why he gets criticized.

Unless you tow the party line and have a no compromise, no surrender attitude you are pretty much doomed in politics any more.

If McCain were to choose Palin he would sure get my vote but face it, mainstream America doesn't want someone with common sense in the White House.

McCain needs somebody who will bring The South to the table. That man is Mike Huckabee.

Meh. Not every southerner wants a guy who wants to amend the constitution to pander to his religion.

baldguy said:
I think he is looking at Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty as a VP candidate.

Even after he wasnt able to carry his own state? Romney won here. A McCain/Pawlenty ticket would guarantee that they dont get my vote. The massive damage done in the name of the global warming falsehood would be ridiculous. They both pander to the environmentalist whackos.

I don't know much about him, but Jim DeMint's name has been mentioned and I like how he handled the whackos in Berkeley.

Following his lead I wrote to Barbara Boxer-shorts, Dianne Frankenstien, The Gropenator, my house rep and my state rep and senator, asking all to either support DeMint's legislation and/or support Sacramento pulling any money due the little commie city that could.

Funny thing.... I never heard back from any of them!:confused:

WildhaveyouhuggedyourgovernortodayAlaska

Be my guest!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Arnold.JPG
    Arnold.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 295
Back