Marlin what is going on with them?

What makes me say it is the two new Marlins I had here before the takeover.
One was a .410 that showed a decline in fit, the other a bit later was a .357 & it was the one that was so bad it was returned unfired.

I'm not the only one who noticed.
Denis

Remington bought Marlin and drove it into a ditch. I'll believe they can fix it when they prove they can. Right now they are about as popular as a guy driving an Edsel drinking a New Coke.

My Marlin was one of those built at the 1990's I would imagine but they had quality issues then. The first call I made to them was back in the late 1990s and the excuse they gave was well send it to a gun smith and he will tell them what happened. I knew what was wrong with the gun but I was no one. The second time I called they tried to tell me that I needed to have the part sent to a FFL dealer.

I called Numrich 5 minutes later (Monday morning) and received the part today brand new and functioning in the rifle now as we speak and no FFL needed. Older Marlins I will consider buying, but to buy newer ones I will not. I received better service from Kahr Arms than I did from Marlin as of recent. Marlin as well as Remington need to understand that Credibility is everything.

Back