Marlin 1895 sbl 45-70.

EMN89- I have taken 3 whitetail deer with the Leverevolution ammo, I had one poorly placed shot which was completely my fault (was able to track and finish deer though) and 2 shots where zero tracking was needed. If you do your part, I have found the round to be devastating.

2 were with a 2.5 power Bushnell, 1 was with a Williams peep sight. I plan on putting the peep sight back on for next year.

Calling it the Happy trigger is false advertising, btw. It should have been called the Ecstatic trigger.
It's pretty impressive. I told my gunsmith about it and he asked to see the rifle. I brought it in and after he measured the pull and felt the trigger, he spent awhile banging the buttstock of the cocked (but unloaded) rifle on the carpeted floor to see if he could get the hammer to fall as a result of the jarring. He couldn't ever get it to drop. :D

I sure like mine. My buddy with a 336CS took my Happy trigger and stoned his factory trigger to near identical dimensions and made his about 85% as good as mine for free. We tried to get his to trip like you did and his would not either.

My very first time to the range with my HT installed, I let the first one go prematurely a little before I was ready.:eek: It wasn't really an ND because I was preparing to shoot and had it pointed downrange and all but it did get my attention. I love it, you just think about it going and it does! So if any of you fellahs get a HT, be extra careful until you get used to it.

Back