• Anything ‘published’ on the web is viewed as intellectual property and, regardless of whether it displays a copyright symbol or not, is therefore copyrighted by the originator. The only exception to this is if there is a “free and unrestricted reuse” statement associated with the work.

In order to protect our members and TFL from possible litigation, all members must abide by the following new rules:

1. Copying and pasting entire articles from another site to TFL is strictly prohibited. The same applies to articles from print or other media, and to posting photographs taken of copyrighted pages or other media.

2. Copyright law provides for “fair use” of portions of a copyrighted work. You can copy no more than a SINGLE paragraph from the article to your post (3 or 4 sentences at most).

3. You must provide a link to the article along with the name of website. For example: ww.xxx.yyy/zzz (The Lower Thumbsuck Daily News).

4. You must provide, in your own words, a brief summary of the article AND your reasons for believing it will be of interest to TFL members. Failure to do so may result in the thread being closed or your post being deleted as a “cut and paste drive by.”

5. Photographs and other images are also copyrighted. "Hotlinking" of images (so that it appears in your message) from other sites is also prohibited unless you own rights to the image. If you wish to share an image, provide a clickable link to it.

Posts that do not follow these new guidelines will be altered or deleted by staff. Members who continue to violate this policy may lose their posting privileges at TFL.

Thank you for your cooperation and your participation in TFL, the leading online forum for firearms enthusiasts.

Manniquin II The Dressing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, you fit us all to a tee, so whats your hangup Grayfox? You better speak up, so we don't have to put a title on you. LOL

Foxfire, pictures on request, we would love to see them. LOL

Yes in Missouri everything perverted is legal thats why there is so many running the streets. LOL

------------------
WHEN IT COMES TO FRIENDS THE SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by terridarri:
Ok, you fit us all to a tee, so whats your hangup Grayfox? You better speak up, so we don't have to put a title on you. LOL

Foxfire, pictures on request, we would love to see them. LOL

Yes in Missouri everything perverted is legal thats why there is so many running the streets. LOL

[/quote]

And now we know why it's the Show me State ;)

Grayfox...

I'll have you know it is not just a Beaver Mitt!! It is a Shaved Beaver Mitt!!

[This message has been edited by Schmit (edited May 16, 2000).]

There are no "ladies" in my shed.
And they're not hiding; they just don't get out much anymore...
:D

------------------
...defend the 2nd., it protects us all.
No fate but what we make...

I don't know what I'm going to do with you all, you all are getting sooooooo bad, your momma is going to wash your mouth out with soap. LOL

Terridarri,
If the arms are moveable, she might make a great sign holder and greeter at the front of the driveway for August!

I don't know, I guess I could do that my arms are moveable, oh you will be here by then Fal, I know we will use you, you said anything we needed you for. LOL

------------------

Her arms *are* movable as are her hands and her hips (but that's another story). Of course right now, she's completely movable - and moving.

She's on her way to you right now Terri & Gunslinger, and you should see her by the end of the week. I'll email you the details.

I'm gonna miss that lil' lady... :(

------------------
RKBA!
"The people have the right to bear arms for their defense and security"
Ohio Constitution, Article I, Section 4 Concealed Carry is illegal in Ohio.
Ohioans for Concealed Carry Website

Hey, I'm just trying to get the story straight. This thing is gettin' as complicated as a soap opera. Besides Schmit, Sensop and Firefox have already corrected my mistakes. After all ya can't tell the players without a program. :)
And my only hang-ups are when I finish with the phone or take off my coat. :p
Anyhow, I just wanna see how all this comes out. We've already got sex and an odd assortment of suspects Now if one of these manniquins was to fall victim to foul play, I'm thinkin' Best Seller here! Maybe even a screenplay! :D

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!

Thanks bluesman, my rest will begin when she gets here. LOL I can take a vacation. :)

I'm thinking about a admission I can charge for the August meet. LOL

Fal aren't we sure of ourselves? LOL :p

------------------

[This message has been edited by terridarri (edited May 16, 2000).]

Hey Grayfox,

Who is Firefox?
Is that you're evil twin? :)

------------------

I think that would be you Foxfire, this thread has just got Grayfox to excited and he can't even think right.

Sensop, don't panic I will limit Gunslinger to so many minutes a day. LOL I'll leave the best of her for you so you can demonstrate for us in August. LOL :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

------------------

Firefox you can be my twin if ya dare. But, I gotta warn ya, I'm starting to draw fire here. Heck, I'm startin' to feel like Sensop!

Terri- Nope that's not excitement, that's just me ROTFLMAO.

------------------
TFL's official "Curmudgeon Member" and damned proud of it!

OMG, you having a twin thats dangerous to society. LOL Shucks I thought we was getting you excited. :p

------------------

Since Grayfox doesn't have a twin, guess I'll have to get with Rich, et al, and lay claim to 'FireFox'.
Always wanted an alter ego, but you've got to have an 'ego' to begin with. :rolleyes:
Guess I'd better start looking.
Hmmm... needed an excuse to go to the shed, anyway... ;)
Call me FireFox!
Or you can call me Fire
Or you can call me Fox
Or you can call me George
you can even call me Johnson
But don't call me Klinton
And don't call me late for dinner
Just call me...

(got to find a life, too...) :)

------------------