Major Firearms Taste Changes?

I've pretty much always liked all guns, with the most interest being given to the ones that gave a high yield when fielded in combat. My goal in the past was to get guns that would be sturdy and get the job done. I regret selling about 4 SKS's (bought several for $89, dammit! :(). I am finally being swayed to the opinion that a tool that will do the job really well is worth paying a bit more for...however, I still like to buy guns 'n ammo in bulk, when possible.

I am beginning to be more interested in firearms for hunting than I was in the past. I am even thinking about getting a .375, .338 Lapua, or .458 at some point- for when I go to Africa, of course! :)

Golly Gee..

I was a tried and true 1911 man. Then came the Glocks. I'm slowly finding my way back to the 1911s. Hopefully they can peacefully coexist w/the Glocks in the kennel.

I tried, really, to get into wheel guns. It's just not in me.

Fancy work of art guns, and target guns are not for me either. I seem to be strictly utilitarian. That doesn't mean I don't like good looking utility weapons....

Argggg... Somebody stop me.

------------------
Dan

Check me out at:
www.mindspring.com/~susdan/interest.htm
www.mindspring.com/~susdan/GlocksnGoodies.htm

Hmm...Gwinnydapooh,

Your wish list seems to be unusually deficient. Here's mine :

Next Purchase List
Anscutz ??
Benelli M1S90 Practical 12 ga.
MP-95S .22 lr
Browning A-Bolt 12 ga. Rifled Choke
BDA(New Version)9 mm
Hammerli 208s .22 lr Carry Case
450 Air Rifle .177 pellet Heckler SOCOM Mk. 23 .45 ACP 2X
& Koch USP .45 ACP
USP Compacts 9 mm, .45 ACP
USP Competition .45 ACP USP Expert .45 ACP
PSG-1 .308 Win.
51 ** .308 Win.
MP5A3 ** 9 mm
KSN Ind. Golan 9 mm
Magnum Desert Eagle .357 Mag., Research Package .44 Mag., .50 AE
Remington11-87 Tactical 12 ga. Ghost Ring
Ruger 10/22 T .22 lr Leupold VX-II
10/22 M .22 WMR
Savage 112 BT Comp .308 Win.
SigSauer P210-6 9 mm
P220 .45 ACP
P229 .357 SIG
P245 .45 ACP
Walther P99 9 mm
OSP

I think I'll throw in a Glock just to see what all the talk is about concerning that gun system. Already have a USP45 and P220 but would like to get another of each.

Gotta lotta work to do.

- Ron V.

------------------

Back