Madonna Endorses Obama, compares him to Ghandi, McCain to Hitler

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceOregon

Just turned 50 yr old super Rock star Madonna has officially endorsed Obama. She just gave her endorsement at the start of her current world wide concert tour, at a concert in the UK.

Her endorsement at the concert included a multimedia presentation, that showed images of figures like Gandi and John Lennon when she talked about Obama. While images of Adolf Hitler and Robert Mugabe were displayed while she spoke about McCain.

I find it most strange that Madonna is telling Americans how to vote, in light of the fact that she moved her legal residence to the UK many years ago, after marrying Guy Ritchie. Is that not rather ironic?

Will many Americans heed Madonna's recommendation? Do you think that she will show this video when she performs here in the USA? Should McCain be upset about any of this?

Here are links to news reports about this:

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1593432/20080825/madonna.jhtml

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/us_elections/article4606041.ece

Last edited by a moderator:
LanceOregon said:
I find it most strange that Madonna is telling Americans how to vote, in light of the fact that she moved her legal residence to the UK many years ago, after marrying Guy Ritchie. Is that not rather ironic?

Eh? She is still an American citizen, no? Therefore, she still is entitled to vote, regardless of where she resides. ;)

And she is entitled to express her opinion, regardless of whether or not we agree with her. For the record, i think Mrs. Ritchie has crossed the boundary of good taste here.

McCain's biggest assets are the pompous celebrity dorks who will screech stupidly about Obama at every opportunity.

Madonna is nolonger relevant in music or anything anymore, so I don't think her supporting Obama or bashing McCain will really matter. And for all the Hollywood crowd that are now on the Support our troops bandwagon lest not forget McCain is hero from a unpopular war. He deserves better he earned that much.

Eh? She is still an American citizen, no? Therefore, she still is entitled to vote, regardless of where she resides.

While that is true, she has also accepted British Citizenship, and has decided to live there, rather than in the USA.

Even more recently, she was granted citizenship by the African nation of Malawi, after having adopted a boy from there, and giving lots of money to fund orphanages in that country.

So besides being both an American and a Brit, Madonna is now also officially an African too.

However, there are no reports that Madonna has expressed any interest in living in Malawi.

She appears to have become a citizen of the entire world now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that young voters will take Madonna seriously. There's no such thing as "MILLT" (mothers I'd like to listen to). :rolleyes:

Ignorant, uneducated, white trash slutho. Who cares what she thinks about anything? She's not too well-equipped to do much deep cogitating. ;)

Last edited:
I value her opinion as much as I value the people here who have transposed Obamas face onto posters of Hitler. In other words, not at all.

I would figure Obama more as a Hitler type being a muslim and hating jews. I have seen footage of McCain In Israel at some wall and wearing a jew hat, ( I have no idea what it is called, sorry, few jews in Central Tx) Madonna is a tard.

Madonna endorsing Obama, okay. She also said Michael Jackson wasn`t a pediphial and thought Dennis Rodman looked good with his red and purple hair. Go figure:rolleyes:

I would figure Obama more as a Hitler type being a muslim and hating jews. I have seen footage of McCain In Israel at some wall and wearing a jew hat, ( I have no idea what it is called, sorry, few jews in Central Tx) Madonna is a tard.

FYI it's called a yarlmaka. :cool:

:rolleyes:

yarmulke is the preferred spelling of the Hebrew head wear but yarmelke and yarmulka are acceptable too.

Okay - back on topic now.

Who is this mad-donna and why does her opinion matter? :confused:;)

So besides being both an American and a Brit, Madonna is now also officially an African too.

Guess that makes her a African American now. That why the support for Obama . She will run next time . Can't loose Woman and African American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back