Made something for the Blackhawk to eat today.

You fellas shure turn out some nice work. Once in a while I luck up and make few nice ones. But that's the exception to the rule.

Beagle,

I just got in two small white packages from Slovenija today, any guess's on what I'll be doing tomorrow afternoon?

You got me hankerin bad to whet up the 358 first, but I may just have to run the .452-200 instead since I need to load some of them anyway.

Aww heck, I'll just run half a pot through them both. :D

Just hope they turn out a purty as yours

Man! I'm jealous! I wanted to be casting tomorrow. It's supposed to be 64° and sunny here. I even asked off from work, but boss said I couldn't. :(

Them little white boxes got some pretty stuff in 'em! And it's fun to use too!:)

In other news.... I made about 400 of these little fella's this weekend using my old single cav 358432 HP mold, and I'm currently loading them up for some Coke can shooting action this weekend, weather permitting.
T-buster1_zpsdc737336.jpg

I sure wished you would quit showin those things, I sure am getting a weird feeling like I might have to work out a trade or something for some of them or worse yet try and find a darned mold to pour some similar. :eek:

I just got the other two molds so I could load up the wife some stuff to get her back into shooting again. She learned to shoot revolvers with my scope Redhawk running red lined 180gr loads. When I got her a .357, she shot the bull out free handed with the first cylinder full at 20yds. I gained a LOT of respect for her that day. :D:D

she shoots my 1911 like a pro as well, so I don't lip off too much, and I try to stay on top of the chores she passes my way as well. LOL

It is an addiction. I just received a 358140 6 cavity aluminum mold from M-P yesterday. I will be casting with it soon and will start a new thread with pictures when they are ready. Soon.

Pics posted from Boomer58cal

Left to Right.......44 mag for scale,
.619 900 gn.
440 gn. .571,
150 gn. .308,
53 gn. .223 V-max
900grainer.jpg

Last edited:
Chuck, I'm getting the impression you favor that "turtle buster"! LOL Man, you're killing me with the visuals lately!! You're gonna force me to brave the Colorado cold to try to catch up, aren't you?! :D GORGEOUS boolits----I mean, bullets, BTW! Feed the need, Brother. :D

Speaking of which, I'm gonna try like heck to get some shop time first of next week. If you wanna throw a mic on the pin to that one and hit me with the measurement, I'll do my best to spin the pin cavity to match so they're all interchangeable between the two molds. You should have one flat for solid/adjustable and one straight with a radius? If this does a long cone, it would give 3 styles. Just thinking... Funny how that happens at almost 3AM :D

Last edited:
If you wanna throw a mic on the pin to that one and hit me with the measurement, I'll do my best to spin the pin cavity to match so they're all interchangeable between the two molds. You should have one flat for solid/adjustable and one straight with a radius?

Will do! :D And yes, there are two pins on this one, a flat one and a round one.

I messed the numbers up. The 900 gn is .619. The round ball I mold is .610 because I use a .010 patch. Thanks for posting them for me.

Last edited:
Back