M14 Bullpup ~ The evolution continues

Actually, I was thinking that the trigger on yours was worse due to the Ugly Factor ;)

That's one ugly trigger...in my view...I prefer a more standard look, like on the Muzzlelite :)

SR420 how is the scope mounted on the fourth from the left? It looks like one of the rings attaches to the feeding mouth for the stripper clips.

Complete Bullpup Conversion Kit on GunBroker

Those are EBR rings made by Badger Ordnance.
One sits on a SAGE stripper clip rail and the other sits on the top rail.
It's a 'vintage' set-up that few people use these days, I've replaced it with a CASM. (bottom)

img5B.jpg

MK14SEI-L.JPG

Last edited:
Wow!

Talk about a resurrection :)

The 1st gen kit was very heavy, the Gen II kit was about 1 lb. lighter, and still kind of heavy.

I sold my Gen II (pictured) about two months ago... I will eventually get back into a Blackfeather "RS".

10259939_852971731386683_5485361947568056376_n.jpg

You mean this one? :D

I absolutely love mine, although it has resurrected my appreciation of a plain Jane wood stocked M14, I plan on building one some day.

Thank you sir! I've since spray painted the Troy grip black, I'm not quite satisfied with it thought, it's really small. I changed it out because the old grip interfered with mag changes, how did that BCM grip fit you? I had one on my BFRS and really liked it.

Tucker 1371 Thank you sir! I've since spray painted the Troy grip black, I'm not quite satisfied with it thought, it's really small. I changed it out because the old grip interfered with mag changes, how did that BCM grip fit you? I had one on my BFRS and really liked it.

The BCM was the best grip I could find for the Rogue.

I will use it on my new Blackfeather "RS" when it arrives from the Great White North :)

10259939_852971731386683_5485361947568056376_n.jpg

You did a good job on that bull pup build, and that rifle looks really cool. Not trying to rag on you, but why spend all that time and money essentially turning the M14 into an RFB? If I wanted a bull pup rifle, modding my M1A Scout is the last thing I would think of.

NoirFan

You did a good job on that bull pup build, and that rifle looks really cool.
Not trying to rag on you, but why spend all that time and money essentially turning the M14 into an RFB?
If I wanted a bull pup rifle, modding my M1A Scout is the last thing I would think of.

Thanks.
Looks aside, it was very accurate... it was my second go at the Rogue bullpup, and I do think it was my best iteration.
Seeing it reconfigured for left hand use by the new owner is a bonus.

For me, spending the time & money trying to do it better/my way is what it's all about.
Thinking outside the box has it's rewards... failure is part of the process, but success is sweet.

The CQB-16 that once sat in the Bullpup kit pictured above spent a few weeks in Walnut with a scout hand guard,
and an Aimpoint Micro T-1 (pictured below). It was nice, but that configuration didn't last long...
I am already spending time & money doing something different with it. Stay tuned :)

10333449_882254575125065_2253424481804180874_o.jpg

Back