M-16A1 vs M-16A2

Status
Not open for further replies.
JW:
I think, much like the A2 were the driving force behind the upgrades. I don't have any Lt's from your Battery in my OBC platoon, I believe they are all in 4th Plt. And it might surprise you but NG Lt normally do better here at OBC than a lot of the regulars, unlike the Lt that are here to pay back a educational commitment the NG guy want to be here.

------------------
God truly fights on the side with the best artillery

STLRN,
Actually it doesn't surprise me. The Guard has always been a little underrated. But there are things it doesn't do well too. Send me your e-mail as I don't get an e-mail link from your posts here for some reason. Just found out today we're getting 3 IFSAS systems in the Battalion. No NET on them or anything, just lateral transfer from another unit. I may have some questions.

Jeff

Have faith! Just hang on until 2005 and the OICW will replace M16s and solve all problems. Just don't hold your breath!

I just succubed to ACROVYMITIS> Sorry about that! OICW means the Objective IndividualCombat Weapon

JW:
I just saw your post, I will E-mail yoo from the office in the AM. Hopefully we can help with your battery's probelm

Due to being Dongleless for the past week I've just now had a chance to check out this topic.

It has exceeded the authorized upper byte limit by a small bit.

Thread is now closed and may be continued in part II at

http://www.thefiringline.com/NonCGI/Forum3/HTML/002021.html

Thank you all for your support.

------------------
Schmit
GySgt, USMC(Ret)
NRA Life, Lodge 1201-UOSSS
"Si vis Pacem Para Bellum"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back