Loss of 2nd Amendment rights for any arrest?

I doubt it shall pass. If so, then I doubt anyone will have guns in the future. Who here hasn't been arrested or talked to by the Cops for at least one thing, like drunkenness, speeding, fighting or something like that. I trust Obama would veto it, for it lacks the sort of impact needed to rally his antigun supporters while it would enrage his progun supporters.

As for the Brady Campaign, every gun is evil until proven government.

I'm not sure why he would even bother in this climate. The only explanation (beyond utter barking madness) I can surmise is that the President wants him to be the errand-boy for a dry run on gun control proposals. In this legislature, that's like sending someone to storm the Somme with a Tec-9.

Both scenarios are mildly amusing and utterly futile.

I'm not sure why he would even bother in this climate. The only explanation (beyond utter barking madness) I can surmise is that the President wants him to be the errand-boy for a dry run on gun control proposals. In this legislature, that's like sending someone to storm the Somme with a Tec-9.

The answer is simple, this is political pandering. Pandering like this not only gets votes from a riled up "anti gun" base but also gets donations to help stop "the evil guns". Basically they are wasting your hard earned tax money on a publicity stunt designed to rile up political support.

All I can say is thank god we are in such a climate that passage of a law like this is almost impossible.

Teddy is gone so Chuckie wont be bothering his friend. On the other hand it wouldnt have applied to Teddy anyway-too much $$$.

Although i belief at one time Teddy couldnt fly-the no fly list caught him.

Back