Lorcins vs Glock

This topic is just plain offensive. Do you realize how many Glocks are reading this post? Mine's in the corner crying it's sights out right now...

[This message has been edited by .357SIG (edited December 04, 1999).]

Here's a thought--Lorcin vs. Wrist Rocket.

Think about it--a Wrist Rocket is more accurate, close in power, and 100% reliable. Besides, I use those iron pellets that form on the railroad tracks so ammo is free . . . . .
Slingshots RULE!!!

------------------
Don

"Its not criminals that go into schools and shoot children"
--Ann Pearston, British Gun Control apologist and moron

Man does that bring back the memories! I really don't care who built the pyramids or where flight 19 went. I really want to know where those little iron pellets on the RR tracks form. My pet theory is that some god of slingshotted kids drops them from heaven. A Fe mana of sorts. I haven't thought about them for years! hehehehe iron RR slugs and glass insulators on the telephone poles=an afternoon in paradise.

------------------
CCW for Ohio action site.
http://www.ofcc.net
Do what you C.A.N.
http://thematrix.acmecity.com/digital/237/cansite/can.html

[This message has been edited by Hal (edited December 04, 1999).]

Please forgive the divergence from the topic, but maybe this guy owned a Lorcin:

True story

A man at a West Virginia party(probably related to the man in Arkansas who used the .22 bullet to replace the fuse in his pick-up truck - last year's Darwin Awards winner) popped a blasting cap into his mouth and bit down, triggering an explosion that blew off his lips, teeth, and tongue.

Jerry Stromyer, 24, of Kincaid, bit the blasting cap as a prank during the party late Tuesday night, said Cpl. M.D. Payne.

"Another man had it in an aquarium hooked to a battery and was trying to explode it", said Payne. "It wouldn't go off and this guy said I'll show you how to set it off." "He put it into his mouth and bit down. It blew all his teeth out and his lips and tongue off", Payne said.

Stromyer was listed in guarded condition Wednesday with extensive facial injuries, according to a spokesperson at Charleston Area Medical Division. "I just can't imagine anyone doing something like that" Payne said.

-------

Stick with the good stuff.
Roon

[This message has been edited by Joseph (edited December 04, 1999).]

The valid thing about Lorcins, Ravens and Jennings was that they were under $100 and within the means of the economically challenged. Better to have one shot fired from a Lorcin than shouting "f--k you" before getting stabbed.

Personally, I never owned and never will never buy a Lorcin, Raven or Jennings. The sorry thing about these firms is that I believe they went under when the litigation hit. That's not the way a gun business should pass. It should pass because it wasn't competitive (quality or price).

BTW KY-Midnight, when I saw the title to this posting I thought, "What the h*ll? What sort of comparison is this guy thinking about?" You had me going. :)

------------------
Vigilantibus et non dormientibus jura subveniunt

Gary has a point. In San Antonio, a couple
of years ago, a restaurant owner returing
home with his family, was accosted at his
front door. He displayed a 25 ACP of the
cheap kind and the BG hightailed it.

I was at the gun show today with some buddies
and we saw quite a few NEF revovlers for
$120 bucks or so. Are they decent cheap
guns. Saw 22 LR and 32 HR mags

Back