Looking for a place to shoot in FL.....

Am a Florida voter and a Florida driver as of today. I think I can legally buy at gun shows. When I establish domicile I will check the Homestead act.

Major strides

We got our FL driver's licenses.
We established FL domicile. (Can't take advantage of the Homesteader's act.)
Picked up my pickup and did not have to pay the "Impact fee" because it weight more than 4500 lbs.

Attachments

• Chevy 1.jpg
    Chevy 1.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Chevy 2.jpg
    Chevy 2.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Chevy 3.jpg
    Chevy 3.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 11
FINALLY!!!

After about five years I finally got out to shoot. Made an arrangement with a guy in Ona, Florida Pop. 314, one bar.

That is farm country, horses, cattle and orchards. Next time I go, I will be making the shooting bench and target stands. (Grass is tall and I lost about 90% of the brass from a lever gun.) I'll take a weed wacker too. Once that is complete, I will post photos.

The location is about half a mile off the road and fronts onto woodlands and grasslands of about 35,000 acres. Easy to see a clear field of fire.

Two minor drawbacks:

1. It is about an hour and a half drive
2. It is lovebug season so the windshield gets a good pelting.

We got our FL driver's licenses.
We established FL domicile. (Can't take advantage of the Homesteader's act.)
Picked up my pickup and did not have to pay the "Impact fee" because it weight more than 4500 lbs.
Curious why you can't get the Homestesd exemption? I live in NW Florida and have always qualified ever since I have owned property here.

You want to get those lovebugs off your car's painted areas as quickly as possible as they have some enzyme in their system that eats through clear coats and paint.

Yes....I know....

When I gets home from shooting, the first thing I do is pressure wash the truck That is even before I clean the shootin irons

Back