Looking for a lever-action 22

Take the plunge, made in America, quality built and backed, the Henry Golden Boy 22LR.

IMG_5860.jpg

Im gonna have to 15th the Henry. Mine is a H001 standard. Its crazy accurate in the right hands. It shoots every type ammo Ive ever put in it. Its very smooth, very nice looking walnut stocks, and its a well built, well backed, american made rifle. Quality without breaking the bank IMHO.

My Henry Golden Boy in 22lr, is my favorite firearm. It's beautiful to look at and works extremely well. Folks at the range often come up and admire it. It's so beautiful that even my wife said it should be mounted over the fireplace mantle. This is a rifle, my grandchildren will be glad to have passed down to them some day.

The Golden Boy's are buttery smooth and loads of fun to shoot. My Winchesters are almost as smooth and the Marlins (39A and 39M) are a distant 3rd. Here's my Golden Boy...
golden.jpg

Thanks for the replies, everyone.

There's a gun show this weekend that I am planning on attending. With your help, I'll be keeping an eye out for a good deal on several different models. I'll keep you posted!

Back