List of Full Autos shot--Non SMGs

Tamara,

Why, I fired it from a helicopter of course. I could drop by your place some time and you could shoot as many of my loads as you want. ;)

2-3e.jpg

Sodapop, I fired the G-36 at a H&K demo that they put on up here last year; it was nice, but I think the M4 Carbine is better overall, and it feels a little more "solid" when you fire it.

I shot all of my HK sh*t in the ITD. I still think they have to be the best training joint around. Too bad they're a bunch of Fu*#in liberals. No civilians!! I can't believe I can go there and learn to shoot combat style, but my Dad and Bother can't. That angers me to no end, that' s why I'll be at ThunderRanch from now on. Even if I have to bring my own guns. Damn Eurotrash gun companies. They think LE is keeping them in business? Even I know better than that.

"Just where are you people getting the opportunity to shoot G36's?"

The G-36 was a post-86 dealer sample that a Class 3 dealer brought to our range.

IMO, it wasn't all that great. The one the dealer brought in had some sort of integral scope + an integral red dot sight on it. I don't know if that's standard equipment or not, but I wasn't too impressed.

"You guys' lists are insane."

Well, when you work here, the list can get pretty big:

http://www.firinglane.com/

Everybody here is welcome to enjoy our hospitality--just bring $$$

Here's what I've rented in Las Vegas

MP5A2
Thompson w/Cutts compensator (my favorite):D
M16 9mm w/Commando barrel
Uzi

Edited: Whoops wrong topic, supposed to be in the SMG thread. My bad.:)

Just a few...

M-16
G-36K (fine, fine weapon...GREAT control, love the optics...)
HK-51 (Vollmer) well...its small like a sub-gun...but its still a .308!

;)

Back