List of Full Autos shot--Non SMGs

Johnny Guest

Moderator in Memoriam
Member ACP230 (nice screen name, BTW) started a topic about list of subguns shot. It brought back some pleasant memories, but I had to stop and classify some of 'em in my mind. The line does get a leeetle blurred sometimes. Yeah, I know, SMGs use pistol caliber cartridges, machine guns rifle caliber, "Assault Rifles" an intermediate. But, hey- - - -

Anyway, this thread deals with ANY full auto other than the SMGs--

My minor list--

M60
MG42
M2 HB
G3
FN FAL
FN FAL SAW
Early AR10
Early AR15
M16
US Carbine cal .30 M2
AK47
Valmet SAW

And, for the record, none of the above were as part of military service . . . .

Best,
Johnny

I was thinking of posting this too. Here's my list.

M2 Browning
Colt 1917 (Water cooled)
FND
M16
AR 18
M14

The M2, the M16, and the FND were
fired at the old Second Chance Bowling Pin Shoot. The 1917, the AR19 and the M14 at Gun Fair at Princeton, MN a couple of years ago. I wish I'd shot a lot more stuff at both of them.

Shot a bunch of stuff from everywhere, but I am green with envy at ACP230's shooting a FND. [panting noises] Was it 8mm??? Tell us more, tell us more!

My list (minus subguns) is:
M2HB
1919A6
MG34
MG42
RPK
AKM
Type 56
AC556
C7/M16A1
C8/M4
G36
Bren
Lewis
BAR
M60
C6/Mag58
C9/Minimi
and a couple of others I can't remember right now.

The FND was a .30-06, if I remember right. It might have been a .308, but I don't think so. I handed over some cash and fired one 20 round magazine. It was over too soon and I was too close to going broke after hitting the commercial row at the Second Chance Bowling Pin Shoot to do it again.

RPD
M249 SAW
MAG 58
MG74
MG34
FN FAL
FN FNC
BAR
AK-47
HK-51
HK-G3
HK-G36
Steyr AUG
Ruger AC 556
M16A1
American 180
Full-auto 10/22
M2 Carbine

You guys' lists are insane.

G36 all variant including C
G3, 53(probably the coolest weapon I've ever handled.), M4, 21,
M16 and I think that' s it.

M60
M16
Galil (.223)
M42 Duster (tracked vehicle with two full auto 40 mm cannon firing at 240 RPM using HEITSD.
GE Minigun at the SOF Three Gun Match

i3-324.jpg

:D

Y'know, now that you mention it, every full-auto I've shot has been a pistol cal SMG, I think. (I'm including the full-auto suppressed 10/22 in this class)

I had a chance to shoot an StG43 once, but begged off, as I sure didn't want to take the chance of Someone Else's Valuable Antique breaking while I was shooting it. :eek: I just opted to watch, instead.

metal gear 2010,

Where'd you fire the GE?

(Anybody ever tell you that you look just like Keanu Reeves? :confused: )

Back