Linberta Semi Auto Review

Don't need "good luck"; they have performed flawlessly for over three years now with ZERO issues. The Turks are where the Czechs and Spanish were a few decades ago - emerging with the help of new technology and doing a great job

Again, good luck.:rolleyes:

I don't have any delusions about Chinese guns regarding their "high quality," but they always work, which is more than I can say about the four Turkish pieces of garbage that I had the misfortune to own. YMMV

Regarding the Czechs, their weapons have always been at the forefront of weapons design for probably close to a century. Weapons that were attributed to Austria were in fact from Czech designers when Czechoslovakia was part of Austria Hungary.

Last edited:
A few years ago the Chinese copies of the Winchester 97 that were imported arrived worn out. They really did perfectly copy an old worn out 97. True story. The Chinese are far from flawless.

I had a Norinco 97 trench gun copy. Worked fine and looked ok. Got rid of it because I had several actual 97s and didn't need a copy.

Like I said, I have no delusions about Chinese stuff as far as being first class quality, but they do always work.

I have seen multiple threads on mulitple boards that say someone is looking at them and has bought one and will quickly post a review, but they never seem to write the review

When they find out they made a mistake, most people don't crow about it. Not saying that they discovered their gun sucked . . .

Its just funny how this particular shotgun isnt being reviewed much, one way or another

If you are mad about a gun purchase........ you post it

If you are happy with a gun purchase........ you post it

If you buy this shotgun you disappear ............

Its aliens

when i am ask about what shotguns one should use for the field or clay games, i say go to the clay games and look at what the people are shooting and talk to them. these shooters can tell you what will hold up and what will not as they shoot thousands of shells a year and you can bet they spend their dollars on shotguns that will last. and a shotgun can be adapted to field or clay games with minor stock work most of the time. i my self use brownings, remingtons and a few older winchesters and have no complaints with any of them and thats with shooting thousands of sells a year, factory and reloads thru them. eastbank.

I have a Linberta, and I like it

I am new to this forum but wanted to add my two cents. I have the Linberta semi-automatic shotgun and I am totally satisfied with it. I have only put about 70 shells through it (number 8 and number 7 1/2 shot) during my first-ever clay shooting event. No problems whatsoever.

During my initial 'take down' of the shotgun I was unable to remove the charging handle from the bolt. An email to Linberta (on a Sunday) got a reply within about an hour from 'Matt'. His response was most polite and he suggested that I use just a bit more force (I was concerned that I might be doing something wrong and didn't want to break anything). Problem solved! I can't say enough about this kind of support!

Back