Limited to blue S&W revolvers.....

For me, it would be a 4" version of the defunct Nighguard .357's... Why they quit making this... I dont know... Hard to find and way too expensive, but it had all the cool stuff right out of the box...

Highpower3006:

I love that beautiful K-22 and its Gold Box. Any idea when it shipped?

I don't know exactly, except that it was in 1948. Serial number is 24367, so I suspect it was made early in the year. I also have another K22 that was made in '48.

IMG_3727-L.jpg

I think the ones on the OP's list are good choices. I have the 17-3 and 14-3 with 2 Ts (got no use for target stocks but I love the TH and TT). They are the jewels of my collection and also get regular use.

The 3" Model 13 is excellent and getting pricey, but is high on my list also.

My winter carry gun. No need to worry about "rackin' a dang slide", if the first round doesn't make any noise, just pull the trigger again for the next one in rotation.
If I miss, the FLAME will get 'em. Won't be able to hear any screaming, after the first round, can't hear ANYTHING. Just in case, an extra speed loader in my jacket pocket:

DdSkFogl.jpg

I like both blued and SS revolvers, but if I had to pick one blued wheel gun for my collection it would be a M1917 in .45ACP.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I don't know about you, but my life won't be complete until I get my hands on a Model 544. I may just flat out refuse to die until I get one.:)

Back