Liberian Militia Assault Tactics

I could take over that entire country, with a sharp pointed stick.

I doubt it. Everytime someone posts these pictures someone points out that one marine/solider what ever could wipe every one of them out. Remember Somlia and Blackhawk Down? One of the quotes from that book that has stuck with me is that we play ball games for recreation they have gun fights. You have people that are high on the narcotic of choice and really do not care if they die or not and have fought since the age of 8. I would not want to face them without a brigade of Marines as backup.

Also, as one poster to that site mentioned: I have seen plenty of footage from VietNam of our guys doing the same thing. Emptying a magazine over a sandbag without looking, that sort of thing. I am quite sure that there are guys there who know how to shoot. After all, a lot of them get killed.

To quote a THR sig line: the plural of anecdote is not data, and what you had here was a few visual anecdotes.

I'm not sure but I think life preserver dude is wearing an oven mit too !!

It may look stupid, but it's a pretty good way to prevent burning your hands on the barrel while going full blast.Its amazing how people who dont know a thing about guns can finds so many ways to shoot them.

That is true about Somolia, gun fighting is their national pastime. Them skinny bastards would start to eat that cot after morning prayer and eat it until afternoon prayer. They were higher than a kite by 1200. The warlords would give it to them and an AK. If they wanted the dope they had to handle a gun for the milita. Everyone wanted to level the city or the whole country on Oct 6, but CLINTON got scared for his political career and pulled us out about a month later. That place is a pice of crap and alwaws will be. The largest small arms market in Africa.

Back